Monday, September 15, 2008

Profile

Hello there world! My name is Margery Paddison and I am from Covington, La. I am 18 years old and have 3 brothers..... Hunt, Brian and Ethan. I also have 2 dogs, 2 cats and a ferret named goose. I love adventure and to travel anywhere I can. There is nothing quite like a long journey down an open road I've never been on. I love to go off to Idaho, YES IDAHO (the potato/slightly forgotten/population: 100.. state), in the summertime. My family has a beautiful house up there right on the Selway river. The water is crystal clear and utterly refreshing. Kayaking, rafting, fishing, hiking and exploring are just a few things that I love to do there. I grew up in the small town of Covington and went to a really fun elementary and middle school and an all girls Catholic high school--- an interesting experience to say the least. My high school was called camp SSA by other schools because we were believed to have a lot of "stupid holidays" like teacher retreat and feast day. It was pretty fun. My mom, Fran, is a personal injury lawyer who works out of our house in Covington for a firm located in Santa Monica, CA. My dad, David, is a local lawyer specializing in domestic and personal injury law. My stepmom, Jane, is a tax lawyer and works for a firm in Denver, CO. Although being a lawyer seems like the thing I should do (haha) it's, in fact, the last thing on my list. It appears to be a pretty high stress job and my parents are always dealing with depressing cases and traveling a lot for depositions and what not. My older brothers go to school in Idaho and so I don't see them as much as i used to. Brian, 20, is very interested in photography so he has been making his way doing that. Hunt, 21, is the lead baker in a bread bakery and is really loving what he is doing. Ethan, my youngest brother who is 10, is just making his way as a fresh faced fourth grader. Thats really all I can think of to write about myself for now. Until next time...

No comments: