Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Kick-Off Reflection

I did not know much about the mentor program when we first got the assignment. It is actually a really cool thing that I am looking forward to. We met with our mentors on Thursday of last week and discussed different things in our small groups. It was really cool to be sitting with someone who is so successful in the business world. Lee Pitre is my mentor and she basically sat us down and just told us that she was going to be our friend and guide. Asa group we went over basic concerns we have with school and even just in our future endeavors. My mentor didn't really say a lot about what she did so I do still have some questions about that the next time I see her. I have read her biography but it would be nice for her to explain it rather than just see it written on paper. I believe this mentor program will be very valuable to my future. To have someone, who is already a very successful business woman, guiding me and basically giving me good tips and hints about business and management will really be something important and very helpful.

No comments: